The HEMTEK ST is designed for use in a wide range of applications and is particularly intuitive to use. Once the machine is mounted, you can start welding immediately. Preparing or welding with a hot air hand welding machine afterwards is no longer necessary. From now on, you can quickly weld the hems of promotional banners or tarpaulins – from corner to corner – with ease.
Thanks to the foot pedal, both hands remain free to guide the material. High welding quality and a stress-free welding experience guaranteed.
- Welding speeds of up to to 12 m (39 ft.) per minute
- Very strong blowers
- Tool-free setting of the hem guide
- One hem guide – three applications: Closed: 20/30/40 mm (0.8/1.2/1.6 inches); Open: Up to 100 mm (4 inches); With piping
- Easy-to-use: Thanks to the foot pedal, your hands are free to guide the material
- Everything in a single step: No need to weld with hot air hand tools afterwards
- All welding parameters are adjustable
- Cooldown mode
- Can be mounted onto nearly any table: freely adjustable, quick-clamp lock
Visit Leister.com for Specifications, Accessories and further information.